ZUS coffee in Philippines
Hi, everyone! Welcome to my blog where I share my passion for coffee and travel. Today, I want to tell you about a hidden gem that I discovered in the Philippines: Zus Coffee.
Zus Coffee is a specialty coffee shop that serves locally sourced beans from different regions of the country. They roast their own coffee and brew it with various methods, such as pour-over, siphon, cold brew, and espresso. They also offer delicious pastries and sandwiches that pair well with their coffee.
I visited their branch in Makati, a bustling city in Metro Manila. The place was cozy and inviting, with a modern design and a friendly staff. I ordered a latte and a croissant, and I was blown away by the quality and taste. The latte was smooth and creamy, with a rich flavor and a perfect balance of milk and coffee. The croissant was flaky and buttery, with a soft interior and a crispy crust.
You might need this
I enjoyed my coffee and pastry while browsing their menu, which had a lot of interesting options. They had single-origin coffees from places like Benguet, Sagada, Kalinga, and Mt. Apo. They also had signature drinks like the Zuspresso, which is a double shot of espresso with whipped cream and caramel sauce, and the Zucino, which is a cappuccino with chocolate shavings and cinnamon.
I decided to try the Zucino, and I was not disappointed. It was a decadent treat that satisfied my sweet tooth and gave me a caffeine boost. The chocolate and cinnamon added a nice touch of spice and sweetness to the cappuccino.
ZUS coffee new branch opened in SM BF, Paranaque
Hey, coffee lovers! I have some exciting news for you. There’s a new cafe in town that you need to check out. It’s called ZUS Coffee and it’s located in SM BF, Paranaque city. ZUS Coffee is not your ordinary coffee shop. It offers a variety of specialty drinks and pastries that are made with high-quality ingredients and passion. ZUS Coffee also has a cozy and relaxing ambiance that is perfect for hanging out with friends, studying, working, or just enjoying a cup of coffee. ZUS Coffee is open SM BF mall hours daily from 10:00am – 8:40pm, so you can drop by anytime you want. Trust me, you won’t regret it. ZUS Coffee is the best place to satisfy your caffeine cravings and indulge in some delicious treats. So what are you waiting for? Head over to ZUS Coffee today and experience the difference.
Health benefits of coffee
If you are a coffee lover, you may be happy to know that your favorite beverage has many health benefits. Coffee is not only a great source of caffeine, which can boost your energy, mood, and performance, but also a rich source of antioxidants and other compounds that can protect your body from various diseases. Here are some of the health benefits of coffee, based on science.
– Coffee may lower your risk of type 2 diabetes. According to a review of 30 studies, each cup of coffee you drink per day could reduce your risk of developing type 2 diabetes by 6%. This may be because coffee helps preserve the function of the beta cells in your pancreas, which produce insulin to regulate your blood sugar levels. Coffee may also affect insulin sensitivity, inflammation, and metabolism, which are all involved in the development of type 2 diabetes.
– Coffee may support your brain health. Some research suggests that coffee may help prevent or delay the onset of neurodegenerative disorders, such as Alzheimer’s disease and Parkinson’s disease. Coffee contains caffeine, which blocks the receptors of a neurotransmitter called adenosine, and this increases levels of other neurotransmitters in your brain that regulate your cognitive function, such as dopamine. Caffeine may also lower the chance of developing Parkinson’s and Alzheimer’s disease by enhancing the activity of a gene that protects your brain cells from damage. Additionally, coffee is rich in antioxidants that may protect your brain from oxidative stress and inflammation.
– Coffee may protect your liver. Both regular and decaf coffee seem to have a beneficial effect on your liver health. Coffee drinkers are more likely to have liver enzyme levels within a healthy range than non-coffee drinkers. Coffee may also lower the risk of liver diseases, such as cirrhosis, hepatitis, and liver cancer, by reducing inflammation, preventing fat accumulation, and inhibiting the growth of cancer cells in the liver.
– Coffee may reduce your risk of colon cancer. Colon cancer is one of the most common types of cancer in women. However, studies have found that coffee drinkers, whether they drink regular or decaf coffee, are 26% less likely to develop colorectal cancer than non-coffee drinkers. This may be because coffee contains compounds that modulate the expression of genes involved in inflammation, cell growth, and DNA repair, which are all important factors in cancer prevention.
– Coffee may help you live longer. Recent studies have found that coffee drinkers are less likely to die from some of the leading causes of death in women, such as coronary heart disease, stroke, kidney disease, and diabetes. This may be because coffee has anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, and anti-diabetic effects that can improve your overall health and well-being.
As you can see, coffee is more than just a delicious drink. It is also a powerful ally for your health. However, keep in mind that moderation is key, as too much caffeine can cause side effects such as insomnia, anxiety, and palpitations. Experts recommend limiting your caffeine intake to no more than 400 mg per day, which is equivalent to about four cups of brewed coffee. Also, be careful with what you add to your coffee, such as sugar, creamer, or flavored syrups, as they can add extra calories and fat to your drink. Enjoy your coffee responsibly and reap its health benefits.
Great time in ZUS Coffee in Philippines
I had a great time at Zus Coffee, and I highly recommend it to anyone who loves coffee and wants to try something new. It’s one of the best coffee shops I’ve ever been to, and I can’t wait to go back. If you’re ever in the Philippines, make sure to check it out!